Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Reading Challenge


I read on one of my favorite librarian blogs, TLC, about the 100+ Reading Challenge hosted by J.Kaye I've always kept lists of classroom reading, and I've encouraged the kids to keep reading logs, but I've never been organized enough to keep a record of my own reading. This is the year...I'm itching to get started today on this goal of reading 100 books by December 31, 2010. I'll keep the list on the sidebar of this blog and also on Library Thing. I hope that some of you will join me on this reading adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge. This is going to be a fun reading year.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you are doing the challenge as well, Becky! I'm loving your blog and I started an open book club as well due to your idea. I chose Ivy and Bean, and the first round was so successful. Thanks for sharing your ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete